How To Make Flapjack:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oats (I used gluten free rolled oats)
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ½ cup peanut flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup date nectar (or other liquid sweetener eg. honey)
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- 3 tsp OMGMatcha green tea powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl and proceed to add in remaining ingredients.
- Line a shallow baking tray and add mixture. Press until flat.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Serve with cream cheese, hummus and other dips!
Credits: Beth Heddle Runs