An Extraordinary Matcha for the Extraordinary Lives we Lead
We all live extraordinary lives these days, with the pace of life moving quicker than ever. Sometimes we need a little help to keep going. OMGTEA have created an extraordinary organic matcha green tea to help you to live your extraordinary life. With a brand new, unique grading system ranging from A to AAA offering a genuinely premium range of matcha’s to suit all budgets. We’ve also just about to launch a wonderful supplement for those who want the benefits of organic matcha with even less effort.
- We are backed by scientific and medical research – proven health benefits.
- Not all matcha is created It’s our mission to bring quality, integrity, honesty to the market. To help we have launched our new range with the simple A grading system.
- The Founder, Katherine Swift’s personal story is also what makes OMGTea so unique. It lead to her creating a specialist matcha company with a very big heart – a percentage of OMGTEA’s profits have been pledged to The Healthy Life Foundation, a charity founded by Katherine that funds research into age related diseases.
Backed by science
OMGTEA is doing what it can to validate the health claims of green tea and particularly matcha and has commissioned its own research with two exciting papers due to be published in January 2017. One in relation to breast cancer and one in relation to fat oxidation – so watch this space for the impressive results.
Not all matcha is created equal
Until now there has been a great deal of confusion over the grading of matcha green tea. Brands generally grade by Premium, Super Premium and Ceremonial Grades but these gradings have become very confusing as some matcha products labelled as ceremonial grade (i.e. only the best matcha reserved for Japanese tea ceremonies) are barely culinary grade. This is why OMGTEA have launched the simple, easy to understand A grading system. Our matcha is sourced ONLY from the Nishio region and is 100% organic and high grade. Making OMGTEA a smoother, sweeter and healthier matcha to drink
The Health Benefits
1 cup of Matcha has the nutritional value of approximately 15 cups of regular green tea
- Packed with the potent antioxidant EGCg.
• Has been show to increases energy levels and focus – this is why the Zen Buddhist Monks have been using it for over 800 years to aid their meditation.
•Has been shown to regulate blood sugar levels & lower cholesterol
• Has been shown to aid weight loss
Matcha tea has many potential health benefits and OMGTEA is validating these health claims with research. The Founder, Katherine’s personal story, her passion and drive and this research is what makes OMGTEA unique.
She has created a specialist matcha company with a very big heart – a percentage of OMGTEA’s profits have been pledged to The Healthy Life Foundation, a charity founded by Katherine that funds research into age related diseases. This has been driven by her passion to make a difference for the greater good by bringing this wonderful healing tea to the forefront of the consumer’s mind as well as helping to fund ground-breaking research.
All this whilst juggling work and family with two boys age 10 and 7 years!
Comments are closed